View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #295
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36745 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Not hijacking the thread, but I'm of the mindset that Fisher may need to go. Not that I don't love the guy, but 15 years, no ring. When does his **** start to stink?
I cannot begin to tell you how quickly I would jump on Fisher if I were McNair and he were available. I'd hire Schottenheimer in a heartbeat as well, with the same (lack of) hesitation. I understand your frustration, but rings are fickle, unpredictable things. I don't fault Fisher for having come as close as he has so many times. Cowher was no less of a coach before 2006.