View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #294
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67068 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I'm no huge Gruden fan, and would be less than thrilled if he ever became the coach of the Texans, but I believe he showed far more as the coach of the Raiders than he ever did in Tampa. His four years there were a pretty impressive deviation in an otherwise incredible trend downward. I think when he got to Tampa, he won a Super Bowl, and then started believing all the good things everyone was saying about him.
Very accurate points - I happen to think that being on the sidelines and press box will make him a better coach now, just can't have him part of the personnel decision team IMO.

If you want an assistant IMO that is ready for a gig and has a good personality for HC, Ron Rivera is due.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...