View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #292
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34619 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
I disagree that this team has "zero leadership". Matt Schaub leads by example and makes sure everyone on his offense is on the same page. Andre Johnson plays with more grit than anyone else I've ever seen. Demeco Ryans has more fire than anyone else on this team and plays with the energy and passion of Troy Polamalu.

Just because Kubiak doesn't spit on his players or tongue kiss them on the sidelines doesn't make him a poor leader. It makes him stoic. Bear Bryant was stoic. Tom Landry was stoic. Mike Holmgren was stoic. I'm not saying Kubiak is one of those guys, but don't mistake his lack of screaming for lack of passion or ability.
Nice blast at the Bill Cowher/Joey Porter slobdown.