View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009   #289
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I strongly disagree. You went the OC/new coach route on Kubiak, and before that the DC route on Capers, right?

From someone that isn't emotionally invested in your club (as a Tack fan, lord knows I have my own issues right now) I can tell you that what I've seen so far suggests your teams needs a fiery leader that can kick this team in the ass. Right now there are two Super Bowl champion coaches in the booth, and I'm convinced either Gruden or Cowher are the necessary guys that need to be brought in for the Texans to truly get to the next level.

Just my .02.

While I'd love to get Bill Cowher here, I can pretty much leave that to a wish list.

Don't get why people like Gruden as a coach for here. Other then winning the SB with Dungy's team he didn't do a whole lot there. His had lost his team way before he was let before this year.