View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #288
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109428 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie Chiles View Post
I said earlier in this thread that if I was Bob McNair after the Jets game I would be thinking to myself that Gary needs 10 wins to keep his job. That is still the number but I would like to throw out another name that I don't believe has been mentioned in this thread. Leslie Frazier, DC Minnesota.

He has been a pretty hot candidate the last couple of years and he just missed out on getting one of the jobs last year. I think it is almost a guarantee that he will be a head coach for someone next year. This is a guy that, while he can't bring his defensive line with him, knows what it takes to win in the trenches on defense. I would trust him to drop the dead weight on our line and start finding some real players to put around Mario. He doesn't need to shake up the offense a great deal either. As a side note, he is likely to be choice numero uno for at least a couple teams so the fact that his son is a WR at Rice might help make us more attractive.
I strongly disagree. You went the OC/new coach route on Kubiak, and before that the DC route on Capers, right?

From someone that isn't emotionally invested in your club (as a Tack fan, lord knows I have my own issues right now) I can tell you that what I've seen so far suggests your teams needs a fiery leader that can kick this team in the ass. Right now there are two Super Bowl champion coaches in the booth, and I'm convinced either Gruden or Cowher are the necessary guys that need to be brought in for the Texans to truly get to the next level.

Just my .02.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...