View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #286
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
week one versus Dallas
45 points
345 passing yards on 15 completions!
135 rushing yards

week two versus GB
35 points
375 total yards

they got things straightened out after that.. but, for a team with as many veterans and as much talent, it was a pretty rough start. And, I remember a lot of panic from the fanbase and media those first two weeks.

I'm not saying we are the '07 Giants, but I am saying that 2 very poor efforts on defense doesn't mean this team can't get a lot better... and quickly.
Dale,

I usually agree with what you've got to say. I guess you're still holding out hope for the season and a possible turn around on defense.

Based on the history of this team the play will turn around when they hit about 2-6 and the playoffs will be out of the question. They have sufficiently worked out enough kinks on the defense to make a late season run to finish at....8-8.

I'm somewhere in between wanting to see a turnaround for my temporary sanity with this team, and my long term sanity of them spiraling completely and getting Kubiak fired. At least then I might have a glimmer of hope McNair will be forced to bring in a winning coach.