View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #283
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
Bullhockey. I see 13 potential wins. If we beat the Titans in their house, what makes you think we couldn't beat them in our OWN house on MNF? The Bengals and Bills? They're decent, but beatable. The Colts are tough, but also beatable.

Come on, now. It just depends on WHICH Texans team shows up. It's like Jekyll and Hyde every week. A week ago everyone was shouting the praises of these guys, now it's all doom and gloom. I know our defense sucks, but a play or two goes our way, we win yesterday's game. Our offense is good enough to keep us in ANY game. We just need our defense to come around.
I wouldn't paint with such broad strokes. While happy with the W, there were some of us that knew better.

Easier said than done