View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #282
DerekLee1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1687 DerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respectedDerekLee1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I can't find 9 wins in our remaining schedule no matter how hard I try. It is really brutal up to the bye. And to top it off we are starting out 0-2 at home. There will not be a wildcard team from the AFC south. I posted in another thread where I believe the AFC north and AFC east will produce the wildcard teams. And that means we would have to win our division. Not gonna happen. Check it out.

Sun. 4 RAIDERS
Sun. 11 @ Cardinals
Sun. 18 @ Bengals
Sun. 25 49ERS
Sun. 1 @ Bills
Sun. 8 @ Colts
BYE 15
Mon. 23 TITANS
Sun. 29 COLTS
Sun. 6 @ Jaguars
Sun. 13 SEAHAWKS
Sun. 20 @ Rams
Sun. 27 @ Dolphins
Sun. 3 PATRIOTS
Bullhockey. I see 13 potential wins. If we beat the Titans in their house, what makes you think we couldn't beat them in our OWN house on MNF? The Bengals and Bills? They're decent, but beatable. The Colts are tough, but also beatable.

Come on, now. It just depends on WHICH Texans team shows up. It's like Jekyll and Hyde every week. A week ago everyone was shouting the praises of these guys, now it's all doom and gloom. I know our defense sucks, but a play or two goes our way, we win yesterday's game. Our offense is good enough to keep us in ANY game. We just need our defense to come around.