View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #274
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I see what you are saying here Dale but I don't think anyone actually believes we are as good as any of those teams. Some may think we are better than the Titans but I don't. They could just as easily be 3-0. Fisher will get them out of the hole they are in.
fans of teams that suffer disappointing losses always have a very gray picture of the team while mired in the losing, particularly when they don't have a winning history. My point is that a 1-2 start doesn't disqualify this team from winning 10 games. That kind of thing happens in the NFL all the time. A lot of us believed this was a 10 win team going into the season and the fact that we are one game off pace of that shouldn't send us into outright despair.

When the NYGiants won the Superbowl, they struggled early.. and were BRUTAL on defense, adjusting to a new scheme but they got their 9 wins, made it to the playoffs and won the freakin' Superbowl. I'd love to read some of the posts and hear the thoughts of Giant fans after that early season loss to Dallas (45-35, I think).