View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #273
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Do you realize that we still control our own destiny? Also, we have the same record as the Pittsburgh Steelers, Arizona Cardinals and a better record than Tennessee. We are tied for 2nd in the division.
I see what you are saying here Dale but I don't think anyone actually believes we are as good as any of those teams. Some may think we are better than the Titans but I don't. They could just as easily be 3-0. Fisher will get them out of the hole they are in.