View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #271
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Do you realize that we still control our own destiny? Also, we have the same record as the Pittsburgh Steelers, Arizona Cardinals and a better record than Tennessee. We are tied for 2nd in the division.

Believe me, I'm disgusted with the blown opportunity yesterday and the poor defense. But, I also watched Pittsburgh Steelers blow a 2 score lead to Cincinnati after losing to the Bears last week. Those things happen and I'm not going to write the season off after a 1-2 start. Frustrating as this is, we need a little patience to see how the season develops.

If I see Amobi riding the bench, Pollard playing safety and Reeves getting reps at CB, I may dance a jig and then post my expectations for a 13 win season and a Superbowl run...

on the other hand, if I see the same starting 11 again this week, I may just throw myself off a cliff.