View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #259
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
you gotta take the points there.
I respectfully disagree. Well sort of. They should've taken points there but they should've taken a 7 instead of a 3. If you're playing to win the game you go after the 7. What about the D inspired Kubiak to think it could handle holding a tie? He had his better unit sitting in prime position to put the pressure on the opponents and he left the game in the D's hands. Bad decision to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance_C View Post
Well it wasn't like he was just out of field goal range, that would be the only time I go for it right there. If we would have went for it and not made it it would have been bad. Put those 3 on the board, and hope you can get the ball back to your offense, like we did.
If I'm not mistaken, the Jags got the ball back and scored 7? Made it 31-24?

Field Goal was the safe choice. Hindsight is always 20/20 but that turned out to be the wrong choice IMO.