View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #256
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18070 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'm not looking forward to going through another regime overhaul.

HOU-TEX: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOU-TEX: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOU-TEX: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue."

HOU-TEX: "Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines"
The talent level's there, there'd be no excuse to not contend immediately under a different coach.

Hell, I think it's still possible for us to content with this coach, I just don't think it's prudent to wait around for him to figure it out.