View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #250
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

The only problem I have with firing Kubiak is.....looking over this staff I get sick of the idea of looking at an interim replacement in staff. Of the people here I think only Ray Rhodes inspires any sort of confidence. I don't think his health will allow him to do it though.

We all knew Kubiak's job was on the line when he promoted Bush, guess Gary didn't care.

IMO if we don't bring in a coach who doesn't have any sort of winning pedigree we might as well keep Kubiak.

Bring on Marty Ball!