View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009   #248
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickieb View Post
I'm not sure if his name has been mentioned in here and I know a lot of us are not keen on giving an unexperienced coach a shot but what do you guys think about the Houston coach - is it Sumlin? I am a Texas Tech fan but I saw him prepare his team to beat OSU and Tech - not bad. Is he the real deal or is it too early to tell?
I was waiting for this. No. Just no.He's a good college coach, but that doesn't mean he'll translate.