View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009   #127
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36122 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
The Ravens over the Browns is about the only one I'll give you. That'll likely be everyone's 16-pointer this week.

Philly over KC..? I dunno. The Chefs put up 24 points on the Ravens defens... IN Baltimore. They barely lost to the Raydahs in the last two minutes. And McNabb is still out. You're probably right, the E-Gals will probably win - but I wouldn't call Philly w/o McNabb a lock.

I dunno about GB. They're as schizo as we are. They lost to the Bungles in Lambeau. They only beat the Bears because Cutler stunk it up to the tune of 4 INTs. And this is the Rams' home opener. GB probably wins, but I wouldn't call it a lock.

This could be a weird week.
I just hope we don't get bit by the weirdness.
I had those games as my 16, 15 & 14 in confidence points. All three games were blow-outs. I understand the 'any given sunday', but I just didn't see any of those teams losing this week.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote