View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009   #233
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 97647 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
I very much disagree with you about our GM being terrible at drafting. We have actually been pretty successful and his first rounders have been great, except for Okoye of course but essentially everyone was sold on Amobi. Everything else you say about him is right on.

I am with you that as much as I love Kubiak's offense, his defense is so terrible that I can't take it anymore. For the most part, the best head coaches are defensive minded head coaches. I don't know why that is but it sure seems to be the case in the NFL. You can find a good offensive coordinator to create a good offense, but it is much harder to find a stud DC because most of the great defensive coordinators become head coaches.
I don't see it.

As bad as Asserly was, he brought in more Pro bowlers than Smith has NFL caliber starters.

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer