View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009   #19
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Re: Week 3 Battle Red Gameday Thread: Jags @ Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
No Reeves again? Bummer. Never thought i would say that, btw.
I remember Kubiak saying their target was week 2 and that he was looking on track for that. Must've had a setback though in rehab. I was hoping he'd be back for week 2 to give him 3 games to knock the rust off before we have to play the Cardinals where we really need him back there (I shudder at the thought of Fred Bennett 1 on 1 with any of the 3 studs they have at WR).

But it looks like we might have to wait till the Raiders game and even then he's probably not gonna be ready to start by that time. Hopefully he'll be healthy enought to at least cover Steve Breaston as our 3rd CB come week 5.