View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009   #9
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 Battle Red Gameday Thread: Jags @ Texans

these are the days I live for. The 16 sundays-mondays a year where everything we've argued about, debated, yelled at, complained, and cursed gets put out on the grass for all to see. These are christmases convieniently strewn about the year for our enjoyment. These are what lead to sleepless nights the evening pryor. These are the memories I'm going to share with my kids someday.

"Daddy, tell me again what it was like to watch Andre Johnson play?"

Yes. This.

Lets kick some hello kitty empty tarped stadium don't know how to sell ticketing jaguar ass!

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote