View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009   #218
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
It's not about negativity...It IS about opening one's eyes and seeing things for what they are. This reminds me of the story of "the Emporer's New Clothes" . We are naked, and most people on these boards don't really see it. For me..this team needs more than just a handful of surprise wins...they need to actually turn the corner before I will buy into the Kubiak koolaid anymore. I will always be a Texans fan, but I just don't want to call crap gold. Kubiak is on the hot seat until this team proves otherwise bu actually putting together a string of winning seasons.
How is any of this post not negativity?

Other than the first phrase obviously which states "It's not about negativity" and then you just go and bash.