View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009   #215
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 151691 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
I started to reply in this thread again, but decided to continue dwelling on the win last week and other positive thoughts.

Y'all enjoy your negativity now ya hear?

Wins like the one over the Titans last week need to become the norm rather than the exception before Gary is off the hot seat. Let's hope it becomes a pattern of team behavior to win and win nasty if they have to.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson