View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Is she coming? Her and I can go over and hang with Hobie and his frozen Mojitos...I may bring along some Texans Tea for consumption too.

I am also making a sort of sweet and sour Smokies concoction that sounds down right yummy.
Not this one either....I just found one of my old buddies lives near me so we are gonna hit this one.

I know she's coming for the Mon Night game...heck...even the Mrs says shes coming too.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote