View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009   #73
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Exactly.

You're run is over, Blazing Arrow.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Coming here and flaunting your team's dynamic studly record, rubbing our noses in it, and talking about how awesome you guys are.

All of it is OVER. You are now on an 0-2 slide, getting ran by the Texans in your own house. You couldn't get the calls to go your way, which is freaking NICE for a change I might add. And while your team is still dangerous, they don't have that same look and feel that they had the past two years.

It must be most frustrating to know that your window for this team is closing. Collins gets older every year. Vince is Vince. And it ain't as if that's ever going to change for the better.

Suck it up, go home to your side of town and nurse your wounds. And cheer up. There might be another day when your team climbs back up again and dusts itself off. But that can't happen until later this season.

Losing Haynesworth was more than your defense could handle. Obviously.

And your coach is a baby. Boo-hoo-hoo! I look like Jim Dangle from Reno 911...boo-hoo-hoo!...I wear Ray Bans and think I'm hot crap. Boo-hoo-hoo! my fake irishman got the raw end of the deal on the sideline.

Smack. Talk. Sucka'!
... brutal

Last edited by Bulluck53; 09-25-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote