View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009   #67
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

34-31

This game proves that the Oilers curse went to Tennessee along with Bud and his coonskin toupee

I thought some of the Oilers curse was left around residually after Rosenchoke but this game proves the Oilers curse is alive and well in the great state of Tennessee. Good riddance.

It's kinda ironic, but I know exactly how Titans fan feels. I was once one of them. I saw all the chokejob fumbles and stupid interceptions. I saw all the times when it seemed all the calls went against us like some sort of conspiracy. I saw field goals get shanked and more last second losses than I can count. That is what being an Oilers/Titans fan is all about. That chapter of my life has long been shut and I am better for it. All of us in Houston are better for it. That franchise is cursed.

Well I am going to watch the NFL Replay of the big win on the DVR. Owen Daniels really stepped up for us when you go back and watch it. Bulluck was getting worked over bigtime. It could be curtains for Bulluck soon. He is older and it can end quick. He looked disastrously slow in pass coverage against Pittsburgh as well.

oh wait, that is football talk, this is smack talk.

Tennessee Titans Suck
34-31