View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009   #66
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

Grow up, it was funny when I was 5. It has been running on this board for years. You want to talk football in this thread fine I am all for it. Typical blah blah gay what ever. Last I checked your own board rule prohibits this. Don't think it is limited to this thread either. Just run a search on "blazing arrow". Pretty much every time it gets a hit it is some weak gay joke. It is almost that some of you are so obsessed with wanting me to be gay that you have totally lost perspective.
You mean like when you used the death of the woman who invented Special Olympics to try and call people names (which is what is actually against policy). I guess calling someone a retard and or a moron is considered football talk fairyland.