View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009   #65
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow;1259073[B
]It's not about the football smack[/b]. I could careless. You want to say the Titans sucked last sunday so be it. I freely admit we did. It is about this type of shit.
Oh I see...you mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Do you know anything about football?
and
Quote:
You have proven you know nothing about football. To continue responding to you would probably diminish my own football knowledge.
I wonder is that football smack?
Quote:
Do you ever read what people post or do you slam your head into the keyboard hoping it will make sense in the end?
no that wasnt either...hmmm waiting for the footbal smack to start coming.

Again BA ...I was right in my football smack...wasnt I ? You can throw insults and smack at me thats fine. But it doesnt change the fact that the titans have a one dimensional offense...it is a good dimension dont get me wrong, but when the Titans needed to pass they couldnt get it done.

The (depleted) offense of the Texans beat your vaunted defense, while your healthy starting offensive lineup didnt come through because it is one dimesional. The formula to beating the Titans is to put eight in the box and have one of those eight spy on CJ. Kerry is good at moving between the 20s but when push comes to shove..he falls short...just like your insults.

34-31...HOWS THAT SOME FOOTBALL talk FOR YA.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote