View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009   #62
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Grow up, it was funny when I was 5. It has been running on this board for years. You want to talk football in this thread fine I am all for it. Typical blah blah gay what ever. Last I checked your own board rule prohibits this. Don't think it is limited to this thread either. Just run a search on "blazing arrow". Pretty much every time it gets a hit it is some weak gay joke. It is almost that some of you are so obsessed with wanting me to be gay that you have totally lost perspective.
What a freaking baby you are BA.

There's no crying in football... And there sure as hell isn't any crying in a football smack forum.

What I don't understand is how you talk so much noise, and now your only posts are whining about who said what, and basically calling on a mod to help you. Your gender re assignment is coming along very nicely I hope.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote