View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009   #56
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Do you ever read what people post or do you slam your head into the keyboard hoping it will make sense in the end?
Well yes sir I do... you said

Quote:
You have proven you know nothing about football. To continue responding to you would probably diminish my own football knowledge.
So I feel that I do know about football said
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
So my predictions that Andre would have a big day and that without Haynesworth Schaub would have a field day...they came true and everything you said would happen didnt come true and I am the one who knows nothing about football.
am I missing something?
And I was right I said last year the Titans were one dimensional and I said that AJ would go off on Corty and He did. I pointed out that you were wrong that was it. no personal slams (outside the usual smack we run at each other)
I had them locked and loaded...but for some reason I didnt unleash them. then you respond with this.
Quote:
Honestly I am done with this thread. I came on here congratulated you and respected what your team did and you just try to turn it into some lame bash me thread. Classy.

I do recall some beauties of posts you dropped on us after the Titans won...and I do recall a few of them were classy. So who are you talking about? TB has been quite tame I think we have been quite pleasant...considering all the crap you have dished out recently.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote