View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009   #53
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Honestly I am done with this thread. I came on here congratulated you and respected what your team did and you just try to turn it into some lame bash me thread. Classy.
Awwwwww, poor little ba's butthole hurts.

Dude, check the thread title. I put the "come get some" in caps. And that phrase doesn't mean this is a gay internet lovefest, so you might have interpreted it the wrong way.

You aren't gonna cry are you?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote