View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009   #51
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
So my predictions that Andre would have a big day and that without Haynesworth Schaub would have a field day...they came true and everything you said would happen didnt come true and I am the one who knows nothing about football.
am I missing something?
Do you ever read what people post or do you slam your head into the keyboard hoping it will make sense in the end?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote