View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009   #49
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You have proven you know nothing about football. To continue responding to you would probably diminish my own football knowledge.
So my predictions that Andre would have a big day and that without Haynesworth Schaub would have a field day...they came true and everything you said would happen didnt come true and I am the one who knows nothing about football.
am I missing something?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote