Thread: Tarp week!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Hello Flio/84 and the rest of the posters. It's been a long time, since I've been to this site. Ah, Another year and another Battle Red game. The Texans should have no problem beating the Jags this week. It's bad times in J'ville, the team and town is hurting. I was one of the few and proud/loyal to watch the blacked out game last weekend vs. Cards. I watched a terrible Jaguar team play in front of less than 40k fans. Shaub will have no pressure, so Andre and your TE's will have a big day. All you guys have to do is pressure Garrard and keep MJD contained. I wish, I could run any smack for this game, but there is none to run. Here's to a great game Sunday and please no injuries. Filo, I'm sure your Kitty Cat Kitty Litter cake will be awesome, tailgate hard and enjoy. Texans fans should be ready for a great season.
Well, gee, that oughta be easy.

Seen our D. stats lately?

We will pressure Garrard....and leave half his receivers uncovered.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote