View Single Post
Old 05-27-2005   #10
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy
Geez AJ sounds so old, I figured he was a
younger guy !
Of course I'm BSing big time - AJ sounds even more youthful than what I would have guessed - he's still in the flower of his youth no doubt.
As for McClain and his response to AJ's request for an analysis on Lopez's
story in todays Chronical, it was disappointing. I think McClain really has
gone Hollywood because any answer he has to a question about the
NFL lately sounds like he's reading from a script. The guy just regurgitates stock answers from his latest newspaper story instead of responding on the spot with some origionality and insight. Oh well, I guess when you get to be a big star.....
But Lopez wrote a really good story hitting on a lot of concerns that get batted around here all the time.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote