View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009   #18
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 33080 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Just FYI as well, honestly we should look at different servers if it's really $300 a month, that's a very high rate for what this site generates IMHO. I could be wrong here cause I haven't seen the site bandwidth/stats requirements. I have built several ISP's in my career, so I'm very familiar with it.

$300 just seems like a lot a month to keep up. Also we should have a site donation check so we know how far behind, and how much we need so we can remember when we need to donate.

FYI: I'm not throwing stones cause running a site is a thankless jobs but I do think we should look at alternative hosting options.
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote