View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009   #20
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
wow.

actually it feels great believe it or not.

your team stood toe to toe, dug in and delivered the knockout punch.

serious congratulations are in order.

now, now... I just arrived back from Nashville. I'm a Chattanooga cat... so I'm 140 miles from LP Field... sorry it took me a few hours to find my way home.

Some of you found some rep from me...

choke on it!

j/k it's all +

Wild game... it really got some stuff out of my system...

kinda like busting a nut...

but look fellas, I'll return here soon enough to talk about the game itself, who did what or who threw a punch or whatever... but I seriously NEED to log off here and get with my anthropology book and write that damn paper I've been putting off. I need to submit ASAP...

so congrats again... thanks for sending a team that can stoke a rivalry...

but before I go...

The Texans were more physical.
The Titans were feast/famine on offense..

I'm not sure where the Titans d was today...

and Chris Johnson is a star..

see you later on this week.
propslay for coming in ay and taking some ay....I just cant do that pig latin stuff....

its about time yall felt what we have after a heart breaking loss.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote