View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009   #3
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 41 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Menu for the kitties-Jags tailgate 9/27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Ok, I am trying to be good by staying out of the team threads. *halo*

I will try to make the Monkey meat again, should call it Catgut but no one will try it (Monkey meat has many scratching their heads before tasting anyway).

No kitty litter cake, its too hot and humid to make it (same with the Texans crunch, have to wait until after Turkey day or it ruins it).

Texans tea will make its requested return, the experiment didn't meet our expectations so back to the tried and true (and mega asked for).
That alone should get Roc smiling...

What are the rest of all y'all doing?
The Monkey meat is in the fridge getting happy