View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009   #96
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

Big win for you guys. Texans OL completely dominated the DL today and I certainly wasn't expecting that. Titans seemed to focus on stopping the rush and succeeded in that, but damn Schaub had all kinds of time back there and picked the DBs apart. AJ simply abused Nick Harper today, he may just have lost his career beyond this year.

Great offensive showing by both teams, both were aided by ineptness on defense. Titans got big plays off mis-communications and just bad defense (all three CJ tds). Houston got big play after big play, sometimes stemming from the same (AJs long td, Jones' big play in the 4th). Both teams had tds that were good plays (Washington's and AJ's first). If you had told me the Titans would score 31 all on offense I would have guaranteed a win. That's crazy.

I guess that would have been a fun game to watch as an outsider, but I was sick throughout. Just a poor defensive performance that the Titans are going to need to fix before heading up to New Jersey or they'll return 0-3.

Again, good win that should act as a springboard for the next few weeks.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote