View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009   #89
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
exanstay areway oinggay otay etgay uriedbay. itanstay illway
inway ybay otway oresscay. exanstay illway avehay omentsmay.
itanstay illway uleray ethay ayday.

Texans 34
the 0-2 tinnsbreadspay 31
you ostlay lipa lameoray amd please tell all your relatives at LP to brush their tooth I can smell it from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
The Texans will have a few big plays, both through the air and on the ground. CJ/LenDale will be able to move the ball and Collins should have time to pick the defense apart. We probably will fail to score in the redzone a few times and the game will be closer than it should be. Titans loose.
Fixed it for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I have a feeling the Titans will be looking for a little vengance and we will take it out on the Texans.
How did they take vengance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
So I have to ask:

Do any of you think the Jets D is as good as the Titans or Steelers D?

Do any of you think that the Steelers or Titans offense is worst then the Jets?

If you answered yes to either of the questions above don't post and find some yahoo board to post on.

Assuming you said no to each of the questions above what makes you think you have a chance against a team that took the top D in the NFL into OT based on 2 missed FGs that is returning home?

Haven't seen many of the cow fans over on our board .... confidence seems pretty low.
Why would ivist a board that is probably still using dial up...or a hamster to power their boards. As I have said I am Texans fan and I visit the Texans sites... I wonder how many Titnas fans will bhe here this year after this game......
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote