View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009   #210
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57147 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
There is some pessimism but most of the stuff in here is just bluster, hyperbole, and people raging out because of the horrible beating the team took. I can equate most of the posts in here to "RAWRAWRAWR GARY KUBIAK RAWR RAWR RAWR PATTERNZ RAWR".

Just seems to me like most of the people are going to claim they don't care anymore yet will still post, every day, about how much they don't care.

Fitting for this fan base I suppose. Apathy until the team does something good then "WE'RE #1". I give all of that a giant "meh".
I don't think there any posts that I've seen where people claim they no longer care. You might find some that "wished" that they could stop caring. I admit, I'm one of those. It's like being in love with someone that doesn't love you back. You wish that you could throw the switch that would allow you to not care, but it doesn't exist.

So, you're "stucK" with having to remain a fan. Eight years of the same old crap would make anyone a little jaded. And I think we, as fans, have a perfect right to be negative and pessimistic.