View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009   #44
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Offense and Schaub, Poor Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I just had a "if HWWNBN had a better O-line and more receivers..." flashback when I read that first sentence.
I don't mean any harm, but that sounds an awful lot like excusing Schaub from blame.

The way I understand it, and you guys who might know better correct me if this is wrong, but the QB sits in on the game-planning too. So if a faulty game plan was the issue, then he's part of the problem.
So no. Schaub cannot be absolved from blame.
No way.
In no way can you absolve Schaub for a lot of things. But, if Schaub is not allowed to audible, I logically have to question how much input he is truly allowed when it comes to final game planning?
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote