View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009   #98
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I pick them when I think they will win. That's pretty much my overall strategy behind picking teams that I think will win for the most part. Now that the cat's out of the bag I hope this game doesn't get too competitive now.
Me too. But very often, even when I think they should win, I don't have the brass ones to give them a bunch of confidence points.
I never know who will show up.

Edit:
I have adopted the rickyb and Hardcore strategy. I'm picking against them in hopes that my bad Karma will help them win.

Last edited by ObsiWan; 09-20-2009 at 12:03 PM.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote