View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009   #209
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
We go out and get crushed tomorrow, it might be tomorrow evening. Alot of pessimism here, and alot of it is warranted.
There is some pessimism but most of the stuff in here is just bluster, hyperbole, and people raging out because of the horrible beating the team took. I can equate most of the posts in here to "RAWRAWRAWR GARY KUBIAK RAWR RAWR RAWR PATTERNZ RAWR".

Just seems to me like most of the people are going to claim they don't care anymore yet will still post, every day, about how much they don't care.

Fitting for this fan base I suppose. Apathy until the team does something good then "WE'RE #1". I give all of that a giant "meh".