View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009   #39
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Offense and Schaub, Poor Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
Honestly, I doubt it; but, our coaches and/or O-line made him look much worse than he is last Sunday. He's good enough that I might even say he is a franchise QB, but not for this system.
This system relies heavily on an effective running game and whenever that gets neutralized it seems the team and Schaub play poorly. Perhaps this is just a downside to our offense but Schaub hasn't struck me as the type of QB who can overcome that. To be fair though, Kubiak hasn't been able to overcome it either, so I get what you're saying.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote