View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009   #28
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Offense and Schaub, Poor Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Schaub did not show any better judgement than Orlovosky........and maybe worse.........especially for a "seasoned veteran." JMHO
The big 360lb gorilla in the room (not named Kris Jenkins) is that there's a fair chance that Schaub may not be the guy we had hoped he would be. Nobody seems to be talking about that, though, I guess because he's someone who puts the effort and time in as well as commanding the respect of his team mates, so it's not like his predecessor who was easy to run out of town.

Quote:
My only concern this year on offense is Steve Slaton. I'm worried that the added weight may have slowed him down.
I guess if we say this enough it will become truth ... or not. He told 610 that he's back at his 2008 weight so we can throw this right out the window where it was supposed to be in the first place.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote