View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009   #27
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans' Offense and Schaub, Poor Match

My only concern this year on offense is Steve Slaton. I'm worried that the added weight may have slowed him down. The Texans offense is the same as last year when they were #3. This was basically the ravens part two. The ravens had a rookie qb and rookie head coach last year just like the jets did this year. The only thing that remained the same was Rex Ryan. He knows how to shut this offense down. Kubiak needs to study the game film from those 2 games and come up with a gameplan exclusively for that defense.

Was I pissed about the game last week? You bet I was. I vented on here and other boards. But it is week 2 and we are headed off to tackville. This should be a much better game. I don't think we will see the lame duck Texans this week. I think we will see the real Texans that score points and a defense that plays better this week. Go Texans!

Last edited by bckey; 09-19-2009 at 09:31 AM.
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote