View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009   #84
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

That was just in response to Spurs, he got a little excited in some of those statements.

I expect this game to be close, at least until the end. I don't care what the Texans offense did last week, we know what they can do. AJ is always a scary guy to see lined up and Slaton was damn near impossible to tackle in both games. Schaub has to stay protected, though. David Tornton may miss this one so Owen Dainels may see his role expanded a bit. Is Walter for sure a go?

The Titans offense is better, I've thought it would be all off-season and I think a little of it showed against Pitt (I know 10 points). If the Texans are again successful against the run I have more confidence in the receivers, including Jared Cook, than last year.

I'm looking forward to this one, I expect the winner to have better 3rd down stats and, of course, less turnovers; two things the Titans did not do well last December.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote