Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009   #37
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Crayton. You have 2 #1 options in Avery and Ginn. Granted, Avery is injured. He is a lock to stay on your roster. Ginn when playing well is a 100 yard 1 TD receiver. Crayton will probably come back down to earth and play like he has been playing for years. 50 yards on 3 catches or something.

But of course this is just one mans opinion. :P
Yeah, that's the obvious answer... but I'm real concerned about STL's QB situation. That said - they're going to be playing from behind a lot and SOMEONE has to catch the ball, LOL.

I was really hoping I could capitalize on some of the Cowboys hysteria in my Cowboy fan-heavy league. I guess they're smarter than I give them credit for

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote