Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009   #36
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I've got another one for you guys to kick around.

In one of my leagues, it's REALLY tough because we have a VERY small amount of bench roster spots. I need to cut someone because right now I don't have a kicker.

I drafted Ted Ginn Jr., and Donnie Avery. This week I picked up Patrick Crayton off the wire and tried to trade him to a few of the Cowboy-crazed people in this particular league - no takers.

My question to you is - with the Miami offense looking not-so-good, with Marc Bulger looking TERRIBLE, and with Crayton maybe being a one-week wonder - which of those three do you cut?
Crayton. You have 2 #1 options in Avery and Ginn. Granted, Avery is injured. He is a lock to stay on your roster. Ginn when playing well is a 100 yard 1 TD receiver. Crayton will probably come back down to earth and play like he has been playing for years. 50 yards on 3 catches or something.

But of course this is just one mans opinion. :P
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote