Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009   #35
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I just put in a waiver to drop Crabtree for Brent Celek. What do yall think? I have a hard time thinking he is going to be a fantasy option for me or anyone this year. I am starting Moss and TO every week, and on their bye weeks I have Nate Washington of the Titans.

My TE is Winslow and thats it. I think Celek would be a great addition. Any thoughts?
I had Celek as a solid sleeper. I'm not so hot on him without McRibb in the lineup, but when he's back, I like him. I drafted him in the last round of a couple of my drafts.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote