Thread: Start Em/Sit Em
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009   #34
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Start Em/Sit Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Forte is an every week start. Even against Pitt he should get rushing yards and receving yards. Dont forget how versatile he is. I like the sound of Larry Johnson vs OAK, but they played San Diego pretty well the other day. But its still Oakland. Fred Jackson looked pretty well against New England, Dmac didnt really impress... Personally I would start Matt Forte, Larry Johnson, and Fred Jackson.
Yeah, it's stupid to not start your keepers/top picks every week... but man that Pittsburgh defense looked good, LOL. I've pretty much locked in Forte and Jackson... it's that third spot that I'm having trouble with. Thanks for the vote, SM.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote